GDPR: DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Construction Systems Marketing (UK) Ltd is a Private limited Company incorporated in England & Wales, registered Company number 03830693).
This Data Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which any personal data Construction Systems Marketing (UK) Ltd (“we”) collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulations (the “GDPR”). For the purposes of this following definitions apply:
“Data Controller” The Data Controller determines the reasons for and the processes of processing personal data
“Data Subject” This is the individual that the personal data relates to
“personal data” The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’. This is any information relating to a person who can be directly or indirectly identified by that information. For example, name, home address or private email address. Online identifiers may include IP addresses and cookies.
“Special categories of personal data” The GDPR refers to ‘special categories of personal data’. These special categories specifically include racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health data (including mental and physical health), trade union membership, political opinions and religious or philosophical beliefs. In addition, genetic data, biometric data and criminal data are included where it can be processed to uniquely identify an individual.
“Processing” This is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether manual or automated. This includes collection of personal data, recording, organisation, storage either manually or electronically, adaptation or alteration of the data, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available the data, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of the data
- Who are we?
Construction Systems Marketing (UK) Ltd is the Data Controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.Should you have any questions regarding how we handle your personal data please contact us using the below contact details:
Address – Astwith House, Astwith, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S45 8AN, UK.
Email – email@example.com
Telephone – 0044(0)1246853528
- The purpose(s) of processing your personal dataWe use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To arrange deliveries
- To contact you with any issues
- To take and process orders
- To keep you informed of any products or upcoming events that may be relevant and useful to you
- The categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal data relating to you:
- Your name, address, mobile phone number and email address.
Where we have obtained your personal data from a third party, this will be as our point of contact for receiving and arranging delivery of your order
- What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?We rely on the following legal conditions in order to process your personal data:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimated interests of the data controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the data subject
- In limited circumstances processing based on your consent (for example, for direct marketing purposes).
- In exceptional circumstances, we may process your personal data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller
- Special categories of personal data
We do not process any special categories of personal data
- Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only as follows:
- For the purposes of processing and arranging delivery of orders
- For the process of processing orders
- For the purposes of processing payments
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for the longest of the following periods:
- No longer than reasonably necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations including the Accounting Standards of Record Retention (currently 7 years)
- As long as is necessary to ensure that all conditions of delivery are satisfied and that all payments have been received
- The end of the period in which litigation or investigations might arise in respect of the goods that we provide you with.
- Providing us with your personal data
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal data, but failure to provide any necessary data may mean that we cannot fulfil orders or process payments that may be due to you.
- Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you
- The right to request that we correct or update any personal data that is found to be inaccurate or out of date
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability).
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, where applicable (i.e. for the purposes of direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
You have a right to withdraw your consent in circumstances where we have relied on your consent to justify the processing of direct marketing.
- Transfer of data abroad
We do not transfer personal data outside of the Economic European Area (EEA).
- Automated decision makingWe do not use any form of automating decision making in our business
- Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions
- Changes to this Data Privacy Notice
Any changes we may make to this Privacy Notice in the future will be notified to you by email.
- How to make a complaint
Should you wish to raise any complaints, please in the first instance contact us using our details are set out under section 1 above.If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office on 03031231113 or via email http://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, UK.